HD330 External Hard Drive
The ADATA HD330 external hard drive with up to 5TB capacity keeps your data safe with a silicone casing on the outside, and ADATA’s proprietary shock sensors and HDDtoGO software with AES 256-bit encryption on the inside. However, despite its durable nature the HD330 still maintains a slim 16.2mm* form factor that’s nice to look at and easy to carry around.
*The 1/2TB variants of the HD330 feature heights of 16.2mm, while the 4/5TB variants feature heights of 23.4mm.
Capacity : 1TB / 2TB / 4TB / 5TB
Color : Black / Blue / Red
Dimensions : (L x W x H) : 1/2TB : 132.7 x 88.9 x 16.2mm / 5.2 x 3.5 x 0.6inch 4/5TB : 132.7 x 89.9 x 23.4mm / 4.9 x 3.2 x 0.9inch
Weight : 1/2TB : 189.8g / 6.69oz 4/5TB : 315.6g / 11.13oz
Interface : USB 3.2 Gen1 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
Texture : Plastic / Rubber
Operating Temperature : 5 – 50°C / 41 – 121°F
Operating Votage : 5 V=, 900 mA
Power consumption : N/A
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / MacOS X 10.6 / Linux Kernel 2.6
Accessories : Cabo USB 3.2 Gen1
1. HDDtoGo free software only compatible with Windows.
2. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
3. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
4. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.
5. For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.
HD330 dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.